Açai berry extract (Euterpe oleracea), native to Brazil, offers an exceptional nutritional composition of vitamins, minerals, fiber, essential fatty acids, amino acids, and anthocyanins. Pure Encapsulations açai berry is harvested by hand in order to preserve the integrity of the palm tree and the delicate rain forest ecosystem. Berries are also hand sorted and selected for quality. In this formula, açai is combined with blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry, and raspberry for additional antioxidant support.
Açai 600 provides the broad profile of açai nutrients combined with antioxidants from blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry and raspberry.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- açai600 mg.
- (euterpe oleracea) berry extract (whole fruit)
- blueberry15 mg.
- (vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- pomegranate25 mg.
- (punica granatum l.) extract (fruit)
- (standardized to contain 5% ellagic acid)
- cranberry10 mg.
- (vaccinium macrocarpon) juice extract
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1–2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with or between meals.