*l-Alpha-glycerophosphatidylcholine (GPC-choline, alpha-GPC) is a water-soluble phospholipid metabolite naturally occurring in the body. Alpha-GPC passes through the blood brain barrier providing a source of choline for acetylcholine and phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis. An open, multi-center clinical trial involving 2,044 subjects indicated that alpha-GPC supports cognitive health and has excellent tolerability. Research suggests that alpha-GPC plays a role in enhancing mental function, neurological function, and memory. In a multicenter, randomized, controlled study, 261 subjects supplemented with alpha- GPC demonstrated improved neuropsychological parameters in behavioral scales and tests.
*Alpha-GPC is an important neurotransmitter and phospholipid precursor providing support for age-related decline in cognitive function, memory, and cerebrovascular health.
- each Caplique® capsule contains:
- alpha-GPC (L-alpha-glycerophosphatidylcholine)200 mg.
- Contains soy
- Caplique® Capsule is a registered trademark used by Pure Encapsulations under license.
- Each Caplique® Capsule is preserved with a nitrogen bubble, which may give the appearance of the capsule not being full. Contents may appear cloudy or thick and may settle or separate.
- other ingredients: glycerin, water, vegetarian Caplique® capsule (cellulose, water)
- 6 Caplique® capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals.