This formula is based on the ratios of amino acids found naturally in high biological value (BV) protein sources. Amino acids provide important support for athletic training, as supplementation promotes recovery, protects DNA from oxidation, lessens occasional muscle soreness and fatigue, enhances muscle performance, and enhances the body's oxygen carrying capacity. From trained athletes to the elderly, amino acids also play an important role in immune health, primarily attributed to support for healthy glutamine and glutathione levels. Alpha lipoic acid and alpha ketoglutarate provide additional support for mitochondrial function and energy. Vitamin B6 acts as a cofactor for healthy amino acid and energy metabolism.
Amino-NR is a complex of amino acids in naturally occurring ratios, providing support for athletic activity, immune function, and daily wellness.
- three vegetable capsules contain:
- alpha ketoglutarate100 mg.
- alpha lipoic acid50 mg.
- l-histidine (free-form)77 mg.
- l-isoleucine (free-form)117 mg.
- l-leucine (free-form)207 mg.
- l-lysine HCl monohydrate225 mg.
- l-methionine (free-form)158 mg.
- l-phenylalanine (free-form)86 mg.
- l-threonine (free-form)104 mg.
- l-valine (free-form)113 mg.
- l-alanine (free-form)41 mg.
- l-arginine HCl68 mg.
- l-glutamine (free-form)338 mg.
- glycine (free-form)68 mg.
- l-proline (free-form)135 mg.
- l-serine (free-form)68 mg.
- l-taurine (free-form)23 mg.
- l-tyrosine (free-form)36 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)30 mg.
- pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)5 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 3–6 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals