Maintains healthy advanced glycation end (AGE) product activity and glucose metabolism already within the normal range*
- Supports optimal thiamine pyrophosphate activity with the lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine*
- Promotes healthy transketolase activity, an important enzyme in glucose metabolism, to protect vascular tissues through three biochemical pathways*
v Promotes vascular, retinal, kidney and neuronal health*
- In a randomized cross-over trial, benfotiamine supported healthy flowmediated dilation and endothelial function in response to a heat-treated meal*
- In another randomized controlled study, benfotiamine supported healthy nerve conduction velocity and nerve comfort*
- Research suggests that benfotiamine may maintain healthy renal glomeruli and retinal function, as well as moderate protein kinase C enzyme activity, AGE production and protein glycation*
- Maintains healthy activity of the genomic regulator NF-?B to support cytokine balance*
BenfoMax maintains healthy advanced glycation end (AGE) product activity to support vascular, nerve, retinal and kidney cellular health.
BenfoPure is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- BenfoPure® benfotiamine200 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)5 mg.
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1-3 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.