*Boswellia serrata is an Ayurvedic herb that has a long history of use for connective tissue and joint support. Boswellic acids, the active terpenoid constituents of boswellia, may maintain healthy 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity and healthy leukotriene metabolism. In addition, boswellic acids may maintain healthy human leukocyte elastase enzyme activity. The combination of these two actions is believed to be unique to boswellia. As a result of its effect on 5-lipoxygenase, boswellia also plays a key role in supporting colon health.
Boswellia extract, standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids, promotes healthy joint, connective tissue and colon function primarily by maintaining healthy leukotriene metabolism.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- boswellic acids300 mg.
- (from Indian frankincense (boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin))
- vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)10 mg.
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.
- 2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.