Calamari Omega-3 Liquid is a convenient, sustainable way to increase omega-3 essential fatty acid intake for targeted system support, as well as overall well-being.*
How do omega-3 fatty acids support health?
- Natural concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA
- Perfect for those who cannot or prefer not to swallow pills, especially children and the elderly
- Certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
- Third-party tested for contaminants
- Has a clean, understated citrus taste
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Assists in triglyceride management for triglyceride levels already within a normal range
- Supports normal blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports healthy normal blood coagulation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Supports cognition
- Promotes emotional balance
- Supports people at all stages of life
- Supports skin, nail, and hair health
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*
Omega-3 fatty acids are strongly associated with good health.1 These polyunsaturated fatty acids cannot be made by the body and must be obtained through diet. Polyunsaturated fatty acids classified as omega-3 fatty acids are predominantly found in many marine animals, including cold-water fish species,2 and are used by the human body to assemble cell membranes, support blood flow, and make chemical messengers called cytokines.*
The two most studied omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA.3 They are found throughout the body’s tissues. DHA is important for adequate neurodevelopment and visual function.4*How does Calamari Omega-3 Liquid support health?
Calamari Omega-3 Liquid supports interrelated pathways that promote overall health. In addition, Calamari Omega-3 Liquid supports triglyceride management;5 cardiovascular health;6 healthy normal blood coagulation;7 the immune system;8 the body’s natural inflammatory response function;9 cognition; emotional balance;9 and skin, nail, and hair health.10 This product also supports women during pregnancy and lactation.11*Suggested Use:
1 teaspoon (5 mL) per day, or as directed. May be taken with meals.
Special Information: Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 mL)|
Servings per Container: 40Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving%DV|
Calories From Fat
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%*|
|1.5 g|| |
|0.8 g|| |
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<2*|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Calamari oil (squid), natural flavor, and vitamin E (soy).
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.