Calendula contains triterpenoid saponins, triterpene alcohols and their esters, flavonoids, sterols, carotenes and other compounds which together:
- help maintain healthy skin
- support the body's normal tissue repair process
- promote healthy vascular system function
- promote healthy mucosal tissue within the upper gastrointestinal tract
- encourage healthy menstrual cycling
- support healthy lymphatic system function
- support the integrity of the oral mucosa*
: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.Caution
: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Calendula flower 1:2 extract from Calendula officinalis flower 2.5 g||5 mL||†|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: 90% alcohol and purified water.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.