Chamomile 1:2 contains an essential oil (containing a-bisabolol, chamazulene, bisabolol oxides), flavonoids and other compounds. These phytochemicals in Chamomile 1:2 work together to:
- reduce occational gas build-up in the intestines
- encourage relaxation and support a healthy nervous system response
- support normal intestinal motility
- support the integrity of the intestinal mucosa
- support healthy digestion and appetite
- stimulate the body's normal tissue restoration functions*
Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.Caution
: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Chamomile flower 1:2 extract|
from Matricaria recutita flower 2.5 g
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Purified water and 60% alcohol.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.