*Cinnamon WS contains a patented, 100% water-soluble cinnamon (Cinnamomi cassia) extract standardized for polyphenol polymers. Studies performed at the Beltsville USDA Human Nutrition Research Center suggest that these polymers are associated with the glucose metabolizing and antioxidant properties of cinnamon. A clinical trial reported that supplementation with cinnamon promoted healthy glucose balance and was well tolerated. The investigators also reported that cinnamon provided statistically significant support for healthy lipid and triglyceride metabolism. Additional studies indicate that cinnamon extract promotes glucose utilization in skeletal muscle cells. Water-soluble polymers may also support healthy blood flow.
CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical, Ltd. Manufactured under U.S. Patent 6,200,569.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark)125 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)5 mg.
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.
- 2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.