v Magnesium-l-threonate is the form of magnesium that most readily crosses the blood brain barrier*
v Optimal brain magnesium levels support cognitive function, learning ability and working memory*
v Preliminary research suggests magnesium-l-threonate may:*
- Support learning ability, short and long-term memory and brain function*
- Promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory*
v PhytoMemory polyphenol blend maintains healthy prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) activity to protect brain neuropeptides involved in learning and memory*
v Blueberry, strawberry and spinach extracts protect the central nervous system from oxidative stress and support healthy dopamine activity, GABA release, receptor function and neuronal signal transduction*
Magtein™ Magnesium-l-Threonate, Patent Pending is a trademark of Magceutics, Inc. Magtein™ is distributed exclusively by AIDP, Inc.
Magtein is protected under US patents 8,178,118; 8,142,803; 8,163,301; and other pending patents.
- two vegetable capsules contain:
- Magtein™ magnesium-l-threonate1,000 mg.
- magnesium (as magnesium-l-threonate)72 mg.
- PhytoMemory proprietary blend50 mg.
- providing wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit), Orléans strawberry (Fragaria vesca var Orléans) extract (fruit), and spinach (Spinacia oleracea) extract (leaf)
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)20 mg.
- 2 capsules, twice per day, with a meal and at bedtime.