Cramplex contains the following herbs: Cramp Bark, Corydalis, Ginger, Raspberry Leaf and Wild Yam. This combination of herbs contains many phytochemicals including alkaloids, terpenoids, pungent principles (including gingerols), flavonoids, gallotannins, ellagitannins and steroidal saponins. Together these herbs and their constituents can help:
- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms of smooth muscle including those associated with the menstrual cycle
- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms of smooth muscle including those associated with the bowel/lower intestinal tract
- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms of smooth muscle including those associated with the male genitourinary tract
- provide relief from mild discomfort associated with menstruation
- provide temporary relief of occasional bowel spasm
- support female reproductive system health*
2 tablets 3 – 4 times daily as needed, or as directed.Caution
: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 2 TabletsServings per Container: 20|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Corydalis yanhyusuo tuber 10:1 extract|
from Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 1.2 g
|Raspberry leaf 4:1 extract|
from Rubus idaeus leaf 800 mg
|Wild Yam root & rhizome 4:1 extract|
from Dioscorea villosa root & rhizome 800 mg
|Cramp Bark stem bark 5:1 extract|
from Viburnum opulus stem bark 800 mg
|Ginger rhizome 6:1 extract|
from Zingiber officinale rhizome 800 mg
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, sodium starch glycollate, silica, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.