*Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), an omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid, is a component of neuronal and retinal cellular membranes and supports healthy mental and visual function. This ultra-pure, lemon-flavored fish oil also provides EPA, another important long-chain omega-3 fatty acid. Initial research indicates that supplementation with both EPA and DHA may support respiratory health, including healthy bronchial smooth muscle function. Omega-3 essential fatty acids may also support immune health in children. In general, omega-3 fatty acids are well recognized for supporting cardiovascular function, emotional well-being, and healthy skin and joints. Pure Encapsulations DHA Enhance is a great tasting way for children to supplement with omega-3 essential fatty acids. Capsules may be chewed or swallowed. Chewed capsules can be swallowed or expelled.
DHA Enhance is an ultra-pure fish oil concentrate that provides the benefits of omega-3 essential fatty acids for children in a convenient, chewable, flavored capsule. It may be helpful for promoting healthy vision and mental function as well as supporting respiratory and immune health. It is a molecularly distilled, microfiltered fish oil. It has been tested for contaminants including heavy metals, dioxans and furans, PCBs, peroxides and anisidine.
- each softgel capsule contains:
- fish oil concentrate600 mg.
- (from anchovies, herring, sardines, cod, salmon, tuna)
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)100 mg.
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)50 mg.
- other ingredients: natural lemon flavor, proprietary antioxidant blend (rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, natural tocopherols), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water)
- Ages 4 and up, take 1–4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals. Capsules may be chewed or swallowed. Chewed capsules can be swallowed or expelled.