Adaptogens have long been associated with increasing energy, enhancing stamina, and reducing fatigue. They encourage physical work capacity and mental performance. Often referred to as tonics, they have far reaching effects on overall physiological health, supporting immune, cardiovascular, and endocrine functions. At the same time, they help the body to adapt to and cope with stress, primarily by supporting the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Cordyceps is used for strengthening the immune system and promoting vitality and longevity. Ashwagandha is recognized for encouraging resistance to environmental stress and supporting immune function and cognitive function. Rhodiola and eleuthero are traditionally associated with rejuvenating effects and the ability to promote endurance.
Energy Xtra offers a blend of key adaptogenic herbs for enhancing mental and physical work capacity and stamina.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- ashwagandha (withania somnifera) extract (root)200 mg.
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- cordyceps (cordyceps sinensis) powder (mycelia)200 mg.
- eleuthero (eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root)125 mg.
- (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E&B)
- rhodiola (rhodiola rosea) extract (root)100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and min. 1% salidrosides)
- other ingredients: organic brown rice, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women.
- 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.