Enzycore is a comprehensive blend of enzymes, glutamine, and whole food ingredients designed to support healthy digestion and maximize nutrient absorption.
What enzymes does Enzycore contain?
- Contains microbial enzymes for action within a broad range of pH
- Contains a blend of enzymes that comprehensively break down fats, protein, and carbohydrates
- Kale and beet powder included to support healthy digestive process
- Contains 350 mg L-glutamine, an amino acid used as a building block for other amino acids; also provides energy to cells with high energy needs (like those in the intestines)
- Provides support during both gastric and intestinal phases of digestion*
Our comprehensive proprietary enzyme blend is derived from microbial sources, whole food and other ingredients. Clinical studies suggest that this type of enzyme may be used at a lower dose than animal-derived enzymes with similar results. Also microbial enzymes work within a broader range of pH than animal enzymes. Our blend supports the breakdown of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates and contains:Suggested Use:
One capsule three times per day with meals, or as directed.
|Serving Size: 1 CapsuleServings per Container: 150|
|Amount per Serving%DV|
|Proprietary Blend: 538 mg L-glutamine†, kale (aerial parts)†, beet (root)†, and vegetarian enzyme blend (acid maltase [1MaltU], alpha-galactosidase [45 GaIU], amylase [1,800 DU], bromelain [32,880 FCCPU], glucoamylase [3 AGU], invertase [170 SU], lactase [325 ALU], lipase [230 FIP], peptidase [820 HUT], protease 3.0 [3 SAPU], protease 4.5 [4,930 HUT], protease 6.0 [1,640 HUT])†.|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose, maltodextrin, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.