GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, playing a central role in regulating cell-to-cell communication. Healthy levels have been associated with positive mood. A recent study indicates that GABA also enhances alpha wave production in the brain to promote relaxation and moderate occasional stress. In the same study, it supported healthy IgA levels, suggesting that it may support immune health during occasional stress.
GABA promotes positive mood, supports relaxation and moderates occasional stress.
- each vegetable capsule contains:
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)700 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)10 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.