GlycooFlex® II SoftChews For Dogs 120 chew
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Glucosamine HCl 750 mg
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green Lipped Mussel) 600 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM 500 mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100 mg
Manganese (as Mn Amino Acid Chelate) Tablet 10 mg
Manganese (as Mn Proteinate) Soft Chew 10 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, soy lecithin, SursweetTM (maltodextrin, sodium alginate and calcium sulfate), whey.
Directions for Use:
Initial: (4 - 6 Weeks)
Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew daily.
31 - 60 lbs: 2 soft chews daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 4 soft chews daily.
101 lbs and over: 5 soft chews daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period)
Up to 30 lbs: 1 soft chew every other day.
31 - 60 lbs: 1 soft chew daily.
61 - 100 lbs: 2 soft chews daily.
101 lbs and over: 3 soft chews daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet/soft chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- For animal use only
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. Some dogs may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Formulated with Perna, Glucosamine MSM, DMG and Manganese to provide intermediate joint and connective tissue support for all stages of a dog's life
For use in dogs only
GLYCO-FLEX® II represents Stage II of our comprehensive stage of life program for joint support. These delicious, chicken liver flavored soft chews are recommended by veterinarians for dogs with moderate need for joint support, adult and maturing dogs, sporting and working breeds, as well as a follow-up to orthopedic surgery.