Enhances healthy gastrointestinal function and provides support for occasional heartburn, indigestion, gas and bloating. Enteric coated to ensure proper release in the intestine, not in the stomach.
Peppermint oil may help influence gastric motility, accelerate early gastric emptying with an antispasmodic effect on the stomach; increase the relaxation time of the pyloric valve, decrease the resting pressure of the lower esophageal sphincter, and may have a synergistic benefit when combined with caraway oil - producing smooth muscle relaxation in the stomach and duodenum. Oregano oil has demonstrated antimicrobial effects.
- Provides highly effective amounts of peppermint, caraway, and oregano oils
- Enteric coating improves efficacy, promoting antispasmodic effect in gastric and upper intestinal tissues
- Peppermint oil assists in safeguarding against stomach acid
- Enteric coating helps reduce adverse effects
- Serving Size: 2 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) (aerial) 200 mg
- -(50% Menthol) 100 mg
- Oregano Oil (Thymus capitatus) (aerial) 140 mg
- -(60% Phenol) 84 mg
- Caraway Seed Oil (Carum carvi) (seed) 60 mg
- -(50% Carvone) 30 mg
Other Ingedients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides [coconut], oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs
1-2 softgels 20 minutes before meals, 3 times per day or directed by a healthcare professional.