Iron is an important component of hemoglobin in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscle cells where it is required for oxygen and carbon dioxide transport. Pure Encapsulations Iron liquid contains SunActive® Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability. Research indicates SunActive® Fe iron pyrophosphate bioavailability is similar to ferrous sulfate. In a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 122 women, supplementation promoted healthy iron status, including hemoglobin, ferritin, and transferrin saturation. A blend of cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts offers antioxidant protection and synergistic microvascular support.
Iron liquid offers a convenient liquid iron formula with high bioavailability to support hemoglobin and myoglobin function.
SunActive® Fe is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
- each 5 ml (1 tsp) contains:
- iron (as iron ferric pyrophosphate)15 mg.
- CranBlue proprietary blend30 mg.
- providing cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- Contains soy
- other ingredients: purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, natural pomegranate with other natural flavors, xanthan gum, maltodextrin, rapeseed lecithin, potassium sorbate
- 1–2 servings per day, in divided doses, with meals.
- **WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.