- Ayush Herbs Kids Trifal Drops are a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (AMLAOXY®). This combination is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered to be adaptogenic.
- This combination has synergistic action, and provides digestive and elimination support. It is also considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula contributes tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol. Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best known sources of ascorbinogen.
- Trifal™ has bowel-regulating properties and is excellent for relief of occasional constipation, while aiding both digestion and elimination. The herbal combination in Trifal has long been considered a secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurvedic practice. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
- Deeply nourishing digestive aid
- Promotes resilience, longevity, and health
- Balancing, bowel-regulating properties
- Rich source of antioxidants
Serving Size: 1 full dropper (approx. 0.75 ml)
Servings Per Container: 80
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Proprietary Blend ... 100mg ... *
Emblica officinalis ... *
Terminalia chebula ... *
Terminalia belerica ... *
*Daily value not established
Other Ingredients: Glycerin, water and lemon flavors from a natural source
Free from milk, soy, egg, and wheat.
Guna (Properties): Heavy, dry, cold
Rasa (Taste): Sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
Vipak (Post-Digestive Taste): Sweet
Virya (Energies): Cold
Prabhav (Effects): Rasayan (adaptogen)
One full dropper one time daily or as directed by your physician.