While we’re all aware of the basic importance of maintaining oral health by brushing and flossing our teeth, the impact goes far beyond our mouth. Life Extension Toothpaste contains innovative ingredients such as CoQ10, green tea extract, aloe vera, hydrogen peroxide and more.
Scientific evidence links oral health with whole-body health, particularly arterial health and immune function. Fortunately, studies show that being vigilant about your oral hygiene, including regular brushing and flossing, can promote good oral health.
Life Extension Toothpaste is fluoride-free and contains innovative ingredients for effective oral care:
Coenzyme Q10 — a powerful antioxidant, effective in promoting healthy teeth and gums
Green Tea — provides natural antioxidants called catechins that help inhibit oxidative stress in the mouth
Hydrogen Peroxide — cleanses teeth and gums
Aloe Vera — promotes gum health
Xylitol — a natural sweetener with potent activity that helps inhibit bacteria to support oral health
Folic Acid — low folate levels have been associated with poor oral health
Lactoferrin — supports healthy oral hygiene
Calcium Carbonate, Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, PEG-8, Cellulose Gum,
Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Menthol, Cinnamon
Leaf Oil, Ubiquinone, Clove Leaf Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Green
Tea Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Silver Colloid, Lactoferrin, Squalane, Folic Acid
|Dosage and Use|
- Adults and children 2 years and older; brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist.
- Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established.
Licorice should not be taken by women who have had breast cancer.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.