*Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, the organ which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. The hormone is secreted in a circadian rhythm by enzymes, which are activated by darkness and depressed by light.
- 2.5 mg of micronized melatonin per 1ml dropper
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Great tasting and naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrates
Melatonin nutritionally augments the natural functioning of the pineal gland supporting the body’s natural sleep cycle.\
- 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (one full dropper) contains:
- melatonin (micronized)2.5 mg.
- other ingredients: purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, black currant juice concentrate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, purified stevia extract
- ½ to 1 dropper daily, ½ to 1 hour before bedtime.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. May have sedating effects and is for bedtime use only. This product may be contraindicated in depression, seasonal affective disorder, schizophrenia, autoimmune disease, asthma and for individuals taking MAO inhibitors or corticosteroids.