*Artemisia,which contains artemisinin, has been used traditionally for thousands of years to promote healthy microbial balance within the body. Black walnut hull extract maintains healthy fungi levels and genitourinary function, and studies indicate that this extract provides broad-spectrum support for healthy microorganism balance. Olive leaf extract contains the active constituent oleuropein, a phenolic glucoside that helps maintain healthy GI and respiratory tract microorganism balance and may help boost immune function. Clove has been used traditionally to promote healthy fungal and microbial levels while grapefruit seed extract has been reported to help support healthy GI function and comfort, as well as promote healthy gram-positive and gram-negative balance.
Pure Encapsulations MicroDefense is a powerful combination of phytonutrients to support immune, respiratory, genitourinary and gastrointestinal tract health.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- black walnut (juglans nigra) extract (hull)75 mg.
- olive (olea europaea) extract (leaf)100 mg.
- (standardized to contain minimum 20% oleuropein)
- sweet wormwood200 mg.
- (artemisia annua) extract (aerial parts)
- (standardized to contain 5% artemisinin)
- clove (syzygium aromaticum) powder (bud)75 mg.
- grapefruit (citrus x paradisi) extract (seed)85 mg.
- (standardized to contain 40% flavonoids)
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)5 mg.
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult your physician if you are taking any medications.
- 1 capsule daily, just before a meal, with 6–8 oz water, for 2–3 months, or as directed by a health professional. Avoid taking with antioxidants or iron, as these substances may interfere with the product's effectiveness.