Vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil are among the most powerful nutrients for improving overall health, and they are also among the most commonly deficient. EPA and DHA improve a number of cardiovascular risk factors including lowering of atherosclerotic burden, reducing triglyceride levels and blood pressure, and improving platelet and vascular function. Vitamin D has also been shown to modify cardiovascular risk and reduce the risk of several cancers, autoimmune disease, osteoporotic fractures, and overall mortality. EPA and DHA are essential to the resolution of inflammatory processes, as well as tissue repair, by providing the substrates for anti-inflammatory prostaglandins, resolvins and protectins, and vitamin D has recently been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects as well. Omega-3 fatty acids are incorporated into membrane phospholipids, affecting cellular membrane organization, ion permeability, intracellular signalling, gene expression and the activity of membrane-associated proteins. EPA and DHA combined with vitamin D are likely to have synergistic benefits for improving overall wellness, as well as for preventing and treating a wide variety of cardiovascular, inflammatory and autoimmune conditions.
- Convenient once daily dosing
- The pharmaceutical grade omega-3 blend, USP verified for quality and consistency of the fish oil
- Free from lipid peroxides and environmental pollutants including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and other harmful compounds
- Sourced from wild anchovies, sardines, and/or mackerel, some of the best natural sources of EPA and DHA
- Harvested through sustainable fishing practices
- Short lived small fish low on the food chain are less likely to be exposed to toxins
- Wild sourced, less saturated fat, and no antibiotic or hormone residues
- Highly bioavailable softgel
Serving Size: 1 EnteripureTM Softgel
Servings per Container: 90
Each Softgel Contains:
Fish Oil Concentrate (Molecularly Distilled, Ultra Purified)
(Anchovy, Sardine and/or Mackerel) 1407 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 900 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 600 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 300 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU)
†Expressed as ethyl esters
Other ingredients: Enteripure™ softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin), natural vitamin E.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.