Because quality is essential when it comes to the products we offer you, when are proud to offer an extensive selection of home screening tests from Cyrex™ Labs. Why Cyrex? Because Cyrex offers exceptional quality, reliability and innovation.
Cyrex Laboratories specializes in functional immunology and autoimmunity, offering multi-tissue antibody testing for the early detection and monitoring of today’s complex autoimmune conditions.
Three Great Reasons to Choose Cyrex
- Cyrex Labs is an advanced clinical laboratory focusing on mucosal, cellular, and humoral immunology and specializing in antibody arrays for complex thyroid, gluten, and other food-associated autoimmunities and related neurodysregulation.
- Cyrex adheres to and surpasses the highest standards of clinical laboratory testing worldwide. A Cyrex-designed quality control criterion called The Double Assurance System (QC2™) is the standard operating procedure at Cyrex Laboratories. In fact, Cyrex’s proprietary QC2™ method enhances the reproducibility, specificity, and sensitivity of all Cyrex arrays. Only Cyrex tests contain the accuracy enhancements provided by The Double Assurance System.
- Cyrex’s Scientific Advisory Board, comprised of experts from a variety of medical and research disciplines, brings together the latest findings from medical research and the assessment needs of today’s healthcare professionals. Out of this collaboration, Cyrex develops the next generation of clinical lab testing that is required to care for present-day complex maladies.
At-Home-Testing-Kits from Dr. Gruberman
- Cyrex Array 10: Multiple Food Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 10-90: Multiple Food Immune Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 11: Chemical Immune Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 12: Pathogen-Associated Immune Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 14: Mucosal Immune Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 2: Intestinal Antigenic Permeability Screen
- Cyrex Array 22: Irritable Bowel/SIBO Screen
- Cyrex Array 3x: Wheat/Gluten Proteome Reactivity & Autoimmunity
- Cyrex Array 4: Gluten-Associated-Cross Reactive Foods
- Cyrex Array 5: Multiple Autoimmunity Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 6: Diabetes Autoimmune Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 7: Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screen
- Cyrex Array 7x: Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screen – Expanded
- Cyrex Array 8: Joint Autoimmune Reactivity Screen