* Resveratrol is a compound often associated with the health benefits of red wine, because of its powerful antioxidant and cardioprotectant properties. It promotes cardiovascular health through its antioxidant action and its ability to promote healthy platelet function and maintain healthy arachidonic acid metabolism. Pure Encapsulations Resveratrol is derived from one of the richest known sources, Polygonum cuspidatum, an herb utilized for centuries.
Resveratrol is standardized to contain 20% trans resveratrol, providing enhanced cardiovascular and antioxidant support.
- each vegetable capsule contains:
- Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract200 mg.
- (standardized to contain 20% trans resveratrol)40 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1–5 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals.