*Teavigo™ is a natural, caffeine-free green tea extract providing a highly purified and refined source of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Over the years, numerous studies have reported that this polyphenolic compound provides optimal cellular function and antioxidant protection. Multiple recent studies have suggested that EGCG supports prostate, colon, lung, and bladder health. Additionally, a clinical study reported that EGCG promoted healthy cervical tissue. An in-vitro study conducted at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN reported that EGCG helped promote blood cell health. Research has indicated that EGCG may promote cellular health through a number of pathways, including an iron-dependent oxidation mechanism as well as a moderation of gene expression. Furthermore, EGCG may promote healthy lipid metabolism. Investigators in one study reported that the gallate moiety on the EGCG played a particularly important role in supporting healthy apolipoprotein metabolism.
Standardized to contain 94% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), Teavigo™ provides targeted and efficient antioxidant and cellular support and is pesticide and herbicide free.
Teavigo™ is a registered trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)150 mg.
- (standardized to contain 94% EGCG)
- epigallocatechin galate (EGCG)141 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)10 mg.
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1–2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.