Promotes healthy Th1-predominant cellular immune response‡
The PureResponse™ formula Th1 Support is designed to support healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cell-mediated immune defenses. Th1 responses are affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors. The product helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th1 differentiation. Support for Th1 may be indicated for enhancement of natural defenses. Clinical and preclinical studies show that berberine positively influences immune biomarkers related to cell and tissue health, and in vitro evidence suggests that berberine supports maturation of T cells into Th1 cells and production of IL-12, an important Th1-promoting cytokine. Sulforaphane from broccoli promotes various aspects of immunological homeostasis that maintain the health of mucosal cells. Cellular and animal models also suggest support for Th1-promoting interferon gamma and interleukin-2 production. Baicalin from Skullcap offers support for healthy production of interferon gamma, promoting Th1-type immune responses, according to animal studies. Ginger modulates the production of IL-6 and TNF-alpha, according to preclinical data.
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- (standardized to contain 30% baicalin)
- (standardized to contain 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.