Vitamin D is needed for intestinal calcium absorption, skeletal bone integrity as well as skeletal muscle strength and function, and has been associated with overall physical fitness. Vitamin D is critical for healthy immune function, and may reduce the risk of infection, especially respiratory tract infections. Given that essentially every tissue in the body has a receptor for vitamin D, it is hard to overestimate its importance.
- In a base of organic flaxseed oil and medium chain triglycerides for improved intestinal absorption
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) likely more effective at restoring blood levels than D2 form (ergocalciferol)
- Easy to swallow and highly-bioavailable softgel
- 2000 IU vitamin D per softgel allows for easy daily dosing
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 180
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
- Organic Flaxseed Oil 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, gluten, starch, wheat yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
1 softgel per day, or as directed by a health care professional.
Caution is advised for individuals with a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients, sarcoidosis, lymphoma, tuberculosis, hypercalcemia, or renal impairment. When taken with a thiazide medication (diuretic), may increase the risk for hypercalcemia. Also, vitamin D may improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood pressure, requiring a reduction in dosage of hypertension and/or diabetic medications.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.